SHOP NEW: Our Sunset Stripped Palette is here!
Our Super Coverage Concealer is BACK IN STOCK!
Babes! Get 20% off your first purchase when you sign up for email updates !
Feeling lucky? Play our NEW Concealer Game in Maison Too Faced!
GET THE LOOK WITH DANIELLE
Going Out Out
1. Start with a simple, natural complexion by concealing the under-eye area and applying bronzer and blusher for that sexy sun-kissed look.
2. Dip a fluffy blender brush into “Cocoa” from the Born This Way Natural Nudes Eye Shadow Palette and apply it to the entire lid to create a base and to better define the crease.
3. Deepen the crease and the outer corner of the eye using “Truffle” on a fluffy brush.
4. Using a shader brush, go back and forth between “Golden Light” and Sparkling Rum” and apply to the centre of the lid.
5. Finish the eye look with a few coats of Better Than Sex Mascara.
6. Apply the Lip Injection Lip Gloss in the shade “Soulmate” to complete the look.
GET THE LOOK
5 Minute Makeup
No one will have a clue this everyday, webcam-ready look only took you 5 minutes.
1. Apply Super Coverage Concealer to your problem spots and brighten under eyes.
2. Using Natural Face Palette, warm your complexion by applying a blend of both Sunny Honey and Tropic Like It's Hot along hairline, under cheekbones and swiftly across your jawline.
3. Use Pink Wink to add a pop of color to your cheeks.
4. Apply Satin Sheets to high points of face: top of cheekbones and up to temples, under browbone, and down bridge of nose.
5. Top off eyes with 3 coats of Better Than Sex Mascara for volume and lash definition.
GET THE LOOK
The New Nudes
Use our must-have Born This Way The Natural Nudes Eye Shadow Palette to achieve these four modern, sexy looks created to enhance your unique and beautiful undertones for a radiance so natural, they’ll think you were…Born This Way.
Step 1. Blend Cocoa into brow bone and blend outward
Step 2. Sweep Truffle into crease and smoke into lower lash line
Step 3. Press Sugared Chestnut into outer crease
Step 4. Press Golden Light onto lid and highlight inner corner
Step 1. Blend Maple into brow bone and blend outward
Step 2. Smoke Truffle into crease and blend into lower lash line
Step 3. Press Sparkling Sable onto lid and blend into inner lower lash line
Step 4. Line the upper lash line with Truffle
Step 1. Apply Shimmering Pearl to the lid and inner lower lash line
Step 2. Blend Seashell into the outer crease and lower lash line
Step 3. Smoke Cocoa into outside lash line and lower lash line
Step 1. Highlight brow bone with Petal
Step 2. Blend Warm Rose into crease and lower lash line
Step 3. Press Sparkling Rum onto lid
Step 4. Highlighter inner corner with Rose Gold
Get the look
Need Too Faced makeup look inspo? From smokin’ eyes to an easy off-duty look, we’re here to show you how to nail it. Our artists have picked their fave Too Faced products to create everything from simple makeup looks for beginners to full-face makeup for pros. Follow their step-by-step guides to create yours.